This agreement was last updated on 4 May 2007.
By proceeding beyond this point you agree as follows:
This agreement is made between you and 46664 Limited ("46664"), a company incorporated in the United Kingdom.
|Charities||means any of the charitable causes supported by the 46664 campaign or the Nelson Mandela Foundation;|
|Code of Conduct||means the codes of conduct (whether listed together or separately) which may displayed by the Forum Operators from time to time concerning etiquette, protocols and other practices to be observed by Forum Users;|
|Events||means any of the officially branded 46664 concerts or live events;|
|User||means any person viewing, interacting with or otherwise accessing the Website;|
|Forum||means any part of the Website where a User may post information and/or upload Web Content not originated by 46664 for display at the Website, whether or not that content is controlled by an Operator, the User or 46664;|
|Operator||means any party engaged by 46664 to operate the Website or any part of the Website or its functions;|
|Servers||means the servers on which Web Content and User Data may be stored from time to time;|
|User Messages||means any notices or information posted publicly in any Forum by Users;|
|User Data||means any information displayed at or acquired via the Website concerning Users;|
|Web Content||means all software, layout, logos, marks, artwork, literary works, musical works, films and any other constituent elements of the Website from time to time other than User Messages and User Data;|
|Website||means the website the homepage of which is currently found at www.46664.com and any future incarnation of this website and any webpages hosted on behalf of 46664 which is accessed from this website in such manner to appear to be part of the website;|
- User Obligations
- You shall not use the Website, Web Content or User Data in any unlawful manner or in any manner likely to bring the Website or 46664 into disrepute.
- You shall not use the Website in any manner likely to injure, offend or become a nuisance to 46664 or any User and in particular you shall not send so-called spam emails to any User.
- You shall not sell, republish or otherwise deal with User Data without the written consent of the relevant Users.
- You shall not copy any part of the Web Content without the written consent of 46664 and (if applicable) the copyright owner of the Web Content.
- You shall not attempt to access any Web Content that is protected, locked or otherwise not openly accessible to Users nor shall you introduce any virus or other technological harm to the Website, the Servers or to any User.
- You shall observe all relevant Codes of Conduct.
- 46664 reserves the right to suspend or terminate your membership of the Website at any time without notice.
- User Data
- 46664 may, either by itself or through its Operator, retain all User Data relating to you for the purposes of its own market research and any other lawful use consented to by you. For the avoidance of doubt, 46664 shall not supply User Data relating to you to any third party other than its Operators without your permission.
- 46664 may in its sole discretion delete any User Data relating to you from the Servers without reference to you.
- You warrant that all User Data supplied by you shall be accurate.
- User Messages
- You grant 46664 the irrevocable perpetual right to publish User Messages posted by you on the Website and/or in relation to the Charities and/or the Events and to attribute those messages as coming from you.
- You warrant that User Messages posted by you shall not be blasphemous, defamatory, deliberately or recklessly false, likely to injure or infringe the rights of any person or bring the Website, the Events or the Charities into disrepute.
- 46664 reserves the right to disable or remove from the Website any User Messages provided by you without notice to you.
- Liability and Indemnity
- Neither 46664 nor any director, Operator, subcontractor or employee of 46664 shall be liable for any loss caused to you in connection with the Website save in respect of any negligently caused physical injury or death. In particular, 46664 makes no warranty as to the accuracy of User Data or User Messages.
- You indemnify 46664 for any loss caused to 46664 or the Charities resulting from a breach of any warranty or undertaking under this agreement.
- Governing Law
The laws of England shall govern this agreement and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.